The UK’s No.1
Fleet Tracking Solutions Provider
FREE Installation | Super Low Monthly Costs | Incredible Service | Call 0800 043 2028
5 minutes with Ben Peters from Telematics Pro…
Here, Managing Director Ben Peters covers many of the common questions and potential misconceptions that some Fleet Managers often have about vehicle tracking.
- Live, web-based vehicle tracking for access anytime, anywhere
- Vehicle tracking using high quality mapping including satellite and street view
- Journey trails and replays
- Find my nearest vehicle and job dispatch tools
- Driver behaviour monitoring as standard
- Points of Interest, Barred Locations and Geo Zones
- Comprehensive reporting suite with ad hoc and automated reports
- Business Intelligence Dashboard
- Decrease fuel consumption
- Increase driver productivity / jobs per day
- Improve driving behaviour
- Eliminate unauthorised vehicle use
- Verify timesheets and overtime claims
- Improve customer response times
- Reduce Co2 and environmental impact
- Increase vehicle security
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Duty of Care and HMRC legislative compliance
Why Telematics Pro?
Impartial and practical advice on a wide range of solutions from across the market providing flexibility, choice and variety to our customers
Easy To Do Business With
Value For Money
Telematics solutions give fleet operators data that will enable them to operate their fleet more efficiently. At Telematics Pro we guarantee the information we provide you each month will give you the means to save money. If this is not apparent we will refund you the last months fee.
We will bench mark fleet performance to gain a baseline insight into operations, develop a plan and set measurable targets over the next 12 months.
We are passionate about results. Our team of dedicated analysts proactively monitor and measure the performance of your fleet. Weekly fleet reports provide valuable insight into performance and track success against agreed targets, while mission critical alerts will be sent to you in real time.
Telematics Pro guarantee client satisfaction and will return the last months fee if this is not occurring.
The software is a valuable tool for us. We have workers in vehicles on their own in remote locations. It is therefore important from a lone worker protection angle. Over and above that we utilise the software to ensure our strict speeding policies are adhered to, as well as reducing idling time. This has benefits in terms of accident reduction, insurance premiums and reduction in our fuel costs.
Elaine Ashton - Finance Manager at JSD Research & Development
We have worked closely to implement a tracking solution that meets our exact operational needs. The exceptional support means we can streamline our processes using the tracking service to reduce administration, while targeting service improvements now and in the future.
Jamie MacGregor - Director at Ross-Shire Engineering
We now have Units in every commercial vehicle on our fleet. We can see increases in productivity as a result of the software in numerous areas. More jobs per day or increased number of chargeable hours on site per day due to increased visibility of fleet. We can clearly demonstrate billable hours to our clients, increasing trust and generating new revenue.
David Grouse – Commercial Director at MEL (Holdings) Ltd
The box has helped us improve our driving behaviour and the ease of the system enables us to quickly get information to our vehicles whereabouts.
Mat Coombes at ERH Communication / Centregreat Limited
This system has provided real benefits to our fleet operation, resulting in operating efficiencies and an enhanced service to our customers
Geoff Dyson, ICOM Field Operations Team Manager at Yorkshire Water
The tracking system has already contributed to driving down our fuel costs and we expect to achieve further business and operational benefits moving forward.
John Todd, Sunderland City Council
We are pleased with the results that have been achieved and anticipate even greater improvements and wider benefits in the future as the solution becomes embedded within our business and operational processes. The system forms an essential aspect of our overall efficiency programme
We selected the system because of the ease-of-use and its ability to add significant return on investment in terms of increased operational control and enhanced service for our customers
5 things we’ll do to help you reduce your costs
- Analyse driver behaviour and identify where improvements can be made, providing you with hints and tips on how to positively engage with drivers to produce the best results.
- Measure MPG and the impact of driver behaviour, seasonal trends and traffic conditions across your fleet.
- Increase positive driver behaviour to make improvements in safety and reduce risk of accidents, improving your insurance claim profile and reducing premiums.
- Through a tracking solution provide real time visibility of your fleet, enabling better informed decisions leading to improved productivity.
- Manage vehicle maintenance schedules so you never miss another service, keeping your vehicles on the road and operating at optimum performance.
*Savings based on fuel, maintenance, insurance, time and accidents. Results may vary.
How much will telematics save my business?
How soon will we see savings?
Why is driver performance important to my business?
Will telematics reduce my insurance costs?
How is risky driver behaviour measured?
How much will telematics save my business? What types of manoeuvres can telematics detect?
How much will telematics save my business? Can vehicle locations be viewed live online?
How does telematics keep me updated about my fleet?
Telematics is here to keep you constantly updated on your business and fleet:
Real-time Email Alerts: Stay in the know where ever you are. Always know what is going on with your fleet, drivers and vehicles alike, with easy to set up alerts. Fully customisable, these alerts keep you informed about critical events, such as vehicle misuse, vehicle health issues, safety events, and more.
Dashboards and Reports: Monitor fleet performance trends and share reports across your entire organisation.
Mobile Access: Manage your fleet any time and from any desktop or mobile device.